Thursday, September 26, 2013

WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR BOWLING?

Are you free on Saturday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30? Ray Spackman at The Bowler's Advantage in Concord has a new low-cost drop-in clinic that can help you to improve your scores and your understanding of our beloved sport.

Click on this flier to visit The Bowler's Advantage on Facebook

I can testify that Ray is an excellent teacher. Before I met Ray, my average had been hovering around the 170s for years. After some lessons and some new equipment, my average has moved into the 190s. (My present book average is 197.) If you want to improve your bowling, I urge you to get out to Diablo Valley Bowl on Monument Blvd in Concord for these drop-in clinics. Maybe I will see you there. (For the location and phone number of The Bowler's Advantage pro shop, please check the ad over in the right column,) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and spam-free so this site won't require a moderator.