Sunday, October 14, 2012

FINALLY! A LEAGUE BOWLER DISCOUNT

I stopped by Castro Village Bowl yesterday after dropping off my daughter at Aran's Art Studio nearby. I learned that they will soon be giving a discount on open play to their league bowlers. They will give a card to each league bowler. Show your card when you come in to practice and you'll get a rate of $2.00 per game.

It's about time. It was ridiculous that league bowlers had to pay $5.00 per game to practice. I pay $1.00 per game to practice at Diablo Valley Bowl in Concord because I bowl in two leagues there. It would be $2.00 per game if I bowled in one league and free if I bowled in three or more. All of Diablo Valley Bowl's league bowlers can bowl for free on Sunday mornings from 9:00-11:00. Though Diablo Valley Bowl offers more price breaks to their league bowlers, I'm satisfied with Castro Village Bowl's $2.00 rate. I will practice more often at Castro Village once I get my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and spam-free so this site won't require a moderator.